Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thing #21

I became familiar with doing a podcast and making one for my midterm project. So I decided to check out photostory for this 'thing' and I was just amazed. I made a simple project from some pictures of my boys during the summer of '05. It took me a little bit to create some music, but had it not been for that, it would have taken me 10 minutes to create the whole thing. I was thrilled that I could just drag the pictures from my picture program right into the photostory because I always have trouble on my computer finding the right path to them.
This is a great resource for kids to use at school, because although I did not record any voice in my story, it is very easy to do. It is a step by step program. I will definitely be showing this program to my small GT group and encourage their biography project presentation to be done in this way rather than a powerpoint.
Here is the photostory that I created:

1 comment:

VWB said...

nice "story" of your boys and the beach.
hope you did discover that photostory has its own music portion...so you can make music quickly and simply...no uploading issues or copyright concerns although it is easy to bring in your own music choices as you found out.