Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thing #5

I have explored Flickr and even uploaded some photos. I played around with the tags, notes, and comments and put one of each on the pictures I uploaded. I sent an email to myself to share the photos. I will definitely be using this to share photos with my family. No one lives close by--and I really think they will enjoy browsing the photos I upload, (especially Nana and Papa). I did not do any editing, but I'm sure it will be similar to the editing program I use already! To view the photos I uploaded, you can click on the following link lknm4.
Here is the photo I saved from the site

under the Creative Commons section:

It is titled Cerise by Eisenheim.
I initially did my search wrong and was not in the Creative Commons pictures, but in all the pictures. I had clicked on Creative Commons, but then did my search in the upper right window ( which the directions said not to use). I later saw the error of my ways. I clicked on one of the Creative Commons sections, which then brought me to a section to do a search within that license. I did my search under music and music teacher. I did download a couple of music pictures, but I preferred this one that I found of this cute dog!


No comments: